Summer 2018 Session
Metta Kids Yoga Teacher Training is a well-rounded program which will prepare you to teach children ages two to teens in a wide variety of settings. Kids yoga is a fun way to build strength, foster community, relieve stress and create balance in the busy lives of our kids today. Our teacher training is a great tool for yoga teachers, school teachers, specialists, parents and caregivers–anyone who loves working with children.
- A 200-hour certification is not required, but those without a yoga teaching background should have a strong and consistent personal practice.
- Attendance and participation on all scheduled teacher training dates
- Observation of 2 Kids Yoga Classes
- Finish required reading and homework assignments
- Teach a full length class, either with our partners or with your own group
- While not required, teacher trainees will also have the opportunity to practice teaching with our partner after-school program on the LES before their final class.
Dates & Times
Our 40-hour program will meet for two weekends in August and September 2018. Hours are 9:00am-7:30pm (with a lunch break at 12:00pm-1:30pm).
Specific Dates Are As Follows:
- August 25-26, 2018
- September 1-3, 2018
*Tuition includes unlimited classes at Sacred Sounds Yoga starting August 25 through September 25 with non–refundable $150 deposit.
To reserve your slot, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your non-refundable $150 deposit here, which is due when you reserve your slot.
For more information or to sign up, visit the studio, call 212.533.YOGA (9642) or email email@example.com.