*Originally published in Paraiso Adventures’ Blog on January 12, 2016
The reasons you don’t want to miss the Sacred Sounds Yoga retreat to Santa Teresa, Costa Rica on February 11-16 with Caprice Abowitt and Ikaika Regidor are nearly endless, but we’ve narrowed it down to ten. Read on; you really don’t want to miss this one.
- Each guest will be treated to a 90-minute poolside massage. There is nothing better, especially when we’re all in such desperate need of time to unwind.
- This retreat is a safe, supportive environment that facilitates relaxation and adventure.
- Major bucket list material! Checkmarks galore on your 2016 bucket list with opportunities for zip-lining and standup paddle boarding on this retreat. Not into these things? We will happily swap out a group excursion for something that suits your travel style a little better.
- Personal chef. Enough said. Our chef Lohanna will keep your body and mind happy with her serious cooking chops and contagious smile. The menu is completely customizable to suit your tastes and preferences. And there’s nothing Lohanna loves more than to see guests eating well and going in for seconds. Now that’s Pura Vida!
- We believe that everyone should visit Santa Teresa Costa Rica. Let the town steal your heart—it certainly has ours.
- The water temperature is a heavenly 85 degrees Fahrenheit, year-round.
- Monkeys! Who doesn’t want to see monkeys?
- Experience a new culture. Seeing new sights, meeting new people, and appreciating a way of life distinct from you own is such an inimitably valuable experience.
- Yoga with Ikaika (Restorative). Ikaika, who truly values the come as you are approach to yoga and wellness, strives to lead his classes as “a celebration of being”. His classes are a chance to have fun, to breathe, to walk away from everything, and to say “this time is for me”.
- Yoga with Caprice (Vinyasa). Caprice is a classically trained dancer who brings her love of movement to the yoga world. She loves teaching students of all ages, and strives to teach her classes with honesty, humor, and creativity.
This is your chance to take some very well-deserved me-time. Join us February 11-16 in Costa Rica for an adventure of a lifetime. See you in paradise!