Back To School Special: 20% off Kids + Prenatal classes
- Offer expires 9/30/19
- mention discount by phone, email or at our front desk
- applies to 5 and 10-class cards used for kids and prenatal classes only
- Not valid for single classes
- limit 1 per person
New to Sacred Sounds Yoga Special
$50 for 2 weeks of unlimited classes, including Unnata® Aerial Yoga
- Valid on first visit only
- Includes all classes except Mysore Ashtanga
$129 for 1 month of unlimited classes, including Unnata® Aerial Yoga
- Great if you practice 2 to 3 times a week!
- Conveniently billed monthly to your credit card
- Includes all classes except Mysore Ashtanga, overnight mat storage and 10% off retail and workshops
- Ongoing membership with a 6-month commitment. Option to freeze for 1 week every 3 months. After 6 months, we require a 1-month advance notice to terminate.
*Includes all classes except Mysore Ashtanga
|5-class card (expires in 3 months)||$95 ($19 per class)|
|10-class card (expires in 6 months)||$180 ($18 per class)|
|Single class for students/seniors||$15|
|10-class card for students/seniors (expires in 6 months)||$130 ($13 per class)|
|1-month unlimited for students/seniors^¹||$129|
Mysore Ashtanga Prices
*Includes all classes + towel rentals
|1-month unlimited for students/seniors^²||$199|
|Membership for students/seniors (auto-renew)^²³||$159|
|10-class card (expires in 4 months)||$220|
|10-class card for students/seniors (expires in 4 months)||$160|
|Harmless Harvest coconut water||$6|
|Overnight mat storage||$10 per month (must provide mat bag)|
|Overnight locker storage||$20 per month (must provide lock)|
|Class buy backs (for expired classes)||$1 per class with the purchase of a new class package (cannot be purchased separately)|
*Students/seniors must show valid student/state ID.
^Overnight mat storage for those using regular unlimited packages is FREE.
¹Students/seniors can opt for auto-renew, and suspend or terminate package anytime.
²Includes tote storage and towel rental
³Ongoing membership with a minimum commitment of 3 months. Option to freeze account for 1 week every 3 months.
⁴If you have an established Mysore practice ONLY
- If it is your first time taking a class at our studio, please arrive to the studio 15 minutes early to sign in.
- There is a 10-minute grace period for late entry to all classes except Unnata® Aerial Yoga.
- Late comers to Unnata® Aerial Yoga will be allowed to enter class at the discretion of the teacher. We reserve the right to give up your Unnata® Aerial Yoga spot starting 5 minutes before class starts if the class is full.
- Please remove your shoes and silence your cell phone upon entering the studio.
- No food, drinks, phones or photos are permitted during class.
- We are not responsible for the safekeeping of your personal belongings.
- All purchases are non-transferable and non-refundable. Class packages may not be shared.
- Schedules and fees are subject to change without notice. Please check our online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
- All class packages are activated on the date of first use unless otherwise noted. Please check expiration dates regularly. No extensions on expiration dates.
- For those who have classes remaining on expired class packages, we have a Buy Back Policy, where expired classes may be bought back for $1 per class with the purchase of a new package, ie. If there are 2 expired Floor classes, purchase a 5-class card – Floor plus $2 to total 7 classes. No extensions on expiration dates, and expired classes cannot be bought back separately!
- Extensions on class packages may be granted to those facing unexpected medical complications. No exceptions otherwise.
- To cancel an Unnata® Aerial Yoga class reservation, you must do so online at least 5 hours in advance. If you do not cancel in advance or arrive after class starts: (1) if you had paid for a single class or applied a class card, your spot will be counted, and you will lose the class; or (2) if you have a monthly unlimited package, you will be charged a $25 late cancellation fee.
- To cancel other class reservations, you must do so online at least 5 hours in advance. If you do not cancel in advance or arrive after class starts, if you had paid for a single class or applied a class card, your spot will be counted, and you will lose the class. If you have a monthly unlimited package, you will not be charged a fee.
- To cancel a Kids or Prenatal class reservation, you may do so anytime before the class starts.
- To cancel a workshop or event reservation, you must do so online at least 48 hours in advance. If you do not cancel in advance or arrive after the workshop or event starts, your spot will be counted, and you will lose the workshop or event payment.
- Cancellations will not be accepted by phone or email.
- Overnight mat storage is $10 per month.
- Overnight locker storage is $20 per month.
- Please purchase and activate overnight mat and locker storage at the front desk. We require that you use a mat bag for overnight mat storage—you can bring one in or purchase one at the front desk.