With so many yoga teachers in New York City, how does one stand out from the rest? Attend Sacred a 300-Hour yoga teacher training with Sacred Sounds Yoga!
The following are the top five benefits of our program listed below.
1. Advance with NYC’s most experienced specialists
You already have a foundation in Yoga, and you know how to teach. So when you put yourself in the seat of the student, it’s important to study with true teachers whose wisdom comes from decades of personal practice, and thousands of hours of teaching experience, scholarship and self-study. Seek masterful teachers who practice and teach yoga not just as a vocation, but as a lifelong discipline and soul calling.
Sacred Sounds Yoga’s 300-Hour training team is a panel of accomplished Yogis and seasoned teachers who will welcome you, encourage your advancement, and deliver a Yogic education and experience to empower a lifetime.
2. Discover your yoga niche
Over the course of nine months, you’ll immerse yourself in a series of multi-day intensives with our expert team of trainers – each teacher a specialist in their particular Yogic discipline.
Add to your array of Yogic tools to draw from in any context, including:
- Private Sessions
- Group Classes
- Workshops + Events
- Corporate Settings
- Your Personal Practice
- Hone your teaching technique, cultivate your specific strengths, and awaken the skill, confidence and experience to develop your unique niche in the world of Yoga.
3. Refine your teaching
It’s always possible to polish and perfect your teaching ability, whether you’ve been doing it for years, or you’re building the confidence to get started. These modules will give you the tools to expertly guide students through a safe and inspirational physical practice.
- Posture Lab: The Relationship of Asana.
- Enhance your ability to see subtleties in asana and offer supportive hands-on assists.
- Yoga Anatomy In-Depth.
- Explore advanced anatomy so you can protect your students from injury.
- The Art of Vinyasa Sequencing.
- Master vinyasa sequencing, and use it as metaphor to illustrate deeper Yogic insights.
4. Develop your yogic specialties
Anyone can benefit from Yoga – as long as they have a skilled professional to guide them into a practice that works for their specific needs. These modules provide you with the knowledge and tools to offer a wide range of Yogic modalities to diverse populations, so you can confidently teach Yoga to anyone.
- Yoga Nidra.
Guide the art of conscious relaxation and assist your students’ relaxation, concentration, and pain reduction.
- Yin + Restorative Yoga.
Discern these two unique modalities, and apply them individually in a complete class, or by adding elements of both into a vinyasa sequence.
- Introduction to Yoga for Back Care.
Design practices to improve back health, calm the nervous system, address lower back pain, and support individuals with scoliosis.
- Prenatal Yoga.
Gain the knowledge to safely guide pregnant women in non-prenatal classes, and learn prenatal-specific instruction.
5. Empower your career
You may be an exceptional teacher, yet to excel as a professional you must also understand the business of Yoga. These modules help you increase confidence in your presentation as a teacher and professional so you can build the thriving Yoga career of your dreams.
- Embrace Your Authentic Teaching Voice.
- Embody both courage and vulnerability with greater ease, and inspire trust from your students.
- How to Be A Professional.
- Establish yourself as an expert, and gather the business skills to support a prosperous Yoga career.
If you need more reasons, join us for our FREE 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Class + Info Session this Saturday, February 2nd at 4:30pm-6:00pm, or visit our 300-Hour Teacher Training page.